January 8, 2016 at 9:30PM •
1 hour 11 minutes
Dan talks about staying true to your 'cash cow' and and answers listener emails.
December 31, 2015 at 5:00PM •
1 hour 38 minutes
Dan and Haddie talk about how to optimize travel in order to reduce stress.
Some tips from the show:
- Be loyal to a single airline. Loyalty pays off. Not so true for infrequent travelers.
- When booking, consider how luggage will fit, what kind of seat SeatGuru.com
- The earlier you book the better. Travel card: American Express Business Card, Barclay Card Arrival+.
- Never check a bag.
- Nothing under 1+ layover. Domino effect
- Get TSAPre
- Go to your gate first then wander around
- Get the App for your airline
- Get to the airport 90 min before the flight departs.
- Packing cubes
- TravelPro Bags
- Bring your own ziplock bags (small, med, large)
- Nring wipes
- Ask for free things, take advantage of things like birthdays and maybe recently married!
- Wear your extra items like hats and coats that might make your luggage not fit in the overhead
- Keep your toilitries bag packed, always
- Always take the toiletries home from the hotel
- Invest in shoe bags
- Dryer sheets in your suitcase
- Bring or wear socks
- Scan your drivers license, passport etc in case of emergency
- Go to the restroom if you have the time even if you don’t have to
- If you do check you bag, never check ANYTHING valuable
- Dirty shoes in the hotel shower cap
- Never put your suitcase on the bed
December 23, 2015 at 7:00PM •
1 hour 12 minutes
Dan talks about having an exit strategy, his strong opinion on ping pong tables, and responds to listener emails.
December 11, 2015 at 8:45PM •
Dan talks about realizing your work can be narrowed down to one job and making sure you do that job well and responds to listener emails.
December 4, 2015 at 8:45PM •
1 hour 9 minutes
Dan talks about sources of stress and how to reduce it, minimalism, purging, travel tips, packing techniques, and listener emails.
November 20, 2015 at 3:15PM •
1 hour 3 minutes
Dan talks about the importance of time and time saving practices, sleep as a weapon, how having money affects people and responds to listener emails.
November 11, 2015 at 9:30AM •
1 hour 28 minutes
Dan talks about the challenges facing Millennials, the importance of follow through, horrible offices, being self-aware in your daily life and at the workplace, and listener emails.
November 6, 2015 at 6:45PM •
1 hour 27 minutes
Dan talks about the reality of competition, the challenges of predicting a small business' future, doing your best work, participation trophies, and responds to listener emails. Haddie refuses to be fired.
October 9, 2015 at 7:15PM •
1 hour 40 minutes
Dan talks about follow through, customer service, email bankruptcy, flippin' burgers, answers some listener questions, and more.
September 25, 2015 at 6:15PM •
1 hour 18 minutes
Dan responds to listener emails, talks about predicting the future of your business, and only doing what you're good at.