Latest in Paleo is a weekly podcast that delivers the latest health and fitness news from a unique perspective where scientific evidence intersects with evolutionary clues.
Hosted by Angelo Coppola.
This week, Angelo Coppola covers:
- Wheat Thins - Colbert Report
- In Search of the Perfect Human Diet
- Statins for Everyone! - Dr. David Agus
- Statin Warning Coming Soon from the FDA - ABC News
- The Real Caveman Diet - Slate.com
- Damn Your Low Fat Diet - Mail Online
- Qnexa on track for Approval - ABC News
- Three Minutes of Exercise - BBC
- Fasting Protects the Brain - The Guardian
- Daily Dose of Fish Oil Keeps Brain Young - Daily Mail
- Synthesis: Low Carb & Food Reward / Palatability, and Why Calories Count
MOMENT OF PALEO
- Happiness & recess
AFTER THE BELL
The Power of Introverts - Susan Cain - TechCrunchTV
Quiet: A Discussion About Introversion - Susan Cain - NPR
Download: MP3 Audio (32.3 MB)
Paste the code above into your page.
Bandwidth for September 2015 is sponsored by CacheFly: The fastest, most reliable CDN in the business.
5by5 is a podcast network for geeks, designers, developers, gamers, entrepreneurs, and people like you, with shows hosted by people including Dan Benjamin, Merlin Mann, Horace Dediu, and Jeffrey Zeldman. Read more…
Copyright © 2009–2015 by Dan Benjamin and 5by5 Productions LLC in Austin, Texas