Latest in Paleo is a weekly podcast that delivers the latest health and fitness news from a unique perspective where scientific evidence intersects with evolutionary clues.
Hosted by Angelo Coppola.
This week, Angelo Coppola covers:
- Wheat Thins - Colbert Report
- In Search of the Perfect Human Diet
- Statins for Everyone! - Dr. David Agus
- Statin Warning Coming Soon from the FDA - ABC News
- The Real Caveman Diet - Slate.com
- Damn Your Low Fat Diet - Mail Online
- Qnexa on track for Approval - ABC News
- Three Minutes of Exercise - BBC
- Fasting Protects the Brain - The Guardian
- Daily Dose of Fish Oil Keeps Brain Young - Daily Mail
- Synthesis: Low Carb & Food Reward / Palatability, and Why Calories Count
MOMENT OF PALEO
- Happiness & recess
AFTER THE BELL
The Power of Introverts - Susan Cain - TechCrunchTV
Quiet: A Discussion About Introversion - Susan Cain - NPR
Download: MP3 Audio (32.3 MB)
Paste the code above into your page.
Bandwidth for February 2018 is sponsored by CacheFly: The fastest, most reliable CDN in the business.
5by5 makes podcasts for geeks, designers, developers, gamers, entrepreneurs, and people like you, with shows hosted by people including Dan Benjamin, Merlin Mann, Horace Dediu, and Jeffrey Zeldman. Read more…
Copyright © 2009–2018 by Dan Benjamin and 5by5 Productions LLC in Austin, Texas