Latest in Paleo is a weekly podcast that delivers the latest health and fitness news from a unique perspective where scientific evidence intersects with evolutionary clues.
Hosted by Angelo Coppola.
This week, Angelo Coppola discusses:
• is added fiber good for you?
• superbugs in meat
• pig farms exploding
• lack of sleep and hunger
• why runners get injured
• curing cancer with mushrooms
• aspirin's role in cancer treatment
• the staggering cost of creating a drug
• akrasia: a condition you probably have
• is pork ok to eat?
• The Statistics Driven Life in the Moment of Paleo segment
• Philip Zimbardo, After the Bell
Sponsored by Rackspace and Squarespace.
Download: MP3 Audio (25.6 MB)
Paste the code above into your page.
Bandwidth for April 2018 is sponsored by CacheFly: The fastest, most reliable CDN in the business.
5by5 makes podcasts for geeks, designers, developers, gamers, entrepreneurs, and people like you, with shows hosted by people including Dan Benjamin, Merlin Mann, Horace Dediu, and Jeffrey Zeldman. Read more…
Copyright © 2009–2018 by Dan Benjamin and 5by5 Productions LLC in Austin, Texas