Latest in Paleo is a weekly podcast that delivers the latest health and fitness news from a unique perspective where scientific evidence intersects with evolutionary clues.
Hosted by Angelo Coppola.
This week, Angelo Coppola discusses:
• is added fiber good for you?
• superbugs in meat
• pig farms exploding
• lack of sleep and hunger
• why runners get injured
• curing cancer with mushrooms
• aspirin's role in cancer treatment
• the staggering cost of creating a drug
• akrasia: a condition you probably have
• is pork ok to eat?
• The Statistics Driven Life in the Moment of Paleo segment
• Philip Zimbardo, After the Bell
Sponsored by Rackspace and Squarespace.
Download: MP3 Audio (25.6 MB)
Paste the code above into your page.
Bandwidth for November 2015 is sponsored by CacheFly: The fastest, most reliable CDN in the business.
5by5 is a podcast network for geeks, designers, developers, gamers, entrepreneurs, and people like you, with shows hosted by people including Dan Benjamin, Merlin Mann, Horace Dediu, and Jeffrey Zeldman. Read more…
Copyright © 2009–2015 by Dan Benjamin and 5by5 Productions LLC in Austin, Texas