18: Big D*** B****
July 15, 2014 at 1:15PM •
1 hour 10 minutes •
This week we're talking about housekeepers cleaning dos, an abortion-loving mom, and barbecued sn. Also, an exciting interview with TS Madison!
Show Notes & Links
Presented by CacheFly
Awkward Situation of the Week: When your housekeeper finds your anal sex pamphlets and comically giant d***o, what does she think?
This Week's Questions:
- Panit asks, "My boyfriend always poops after s** and I don't find this very romantic. How do I ask him to stop?"
- Mindy asks, "My daughter is pregnant. She's 17 and her boyfriend's a little scumbag. She doesn't know I know and I found out by digging through the trash. I saw something unusual stuck in a toilet paper roll and I found a positive test. I have so many questions because I don't even know where to start. How do I tell her I found the used test? What do I say to her about the pregnancy? She needs to get an abortion or this will ruin her life. She's going to college! How do I explain that to her?"
- Dave asks, "I found j*** in my barbeque. I smelled it, I'm sure. I have some theories. 1) It was a friend playing a joke. 2) Some kids got drunk and snuck into the backyard and s******* inside it. There was a lot, so it may or may not have come (pun intended) from one person. 3) It's animal j***, like from a raccoon or a squirrel. Should I do anything? Should I just clean it up and forget about it? It's hard to forget."
- Jamie asks, "I have adult ADHD and am a victim of impulsiveness. I get distracted quite easily by someone on the street, or by a random thought, or even a connecting thought during a conversation. As a result of my disorder, I say what's on my mind in the moment. I don't care to but it spills out of me regardless. How can I gain more control? How do I recover after an embarrassing statement? Sometimes they are rather vulgar."
- Gabourey Sidibe asks, "How do you tell a driver that you'd rather listen to the radio, than hear him complain about his mortgage payments?"
Special Segment: Interview with TS Madison, recording artist, the big dick bitch, and awesome person.
Final Thoughts: A letter from Delson of the Shenzhen Wangjing Printing Company: "We all know, money comes and gone, the most valuable in one’s life is healthy, I got a phone call from my friends last night, he complained me about the pressure of his work, and he can’t even bear it. Actually, it represents you are struggling , while compared to those who already gone through, our pressure means nothing, we had just gone through 1/3 or 1/4 of our whole life. So when sense pressure comes, take a break and deep breath before continue advancing. June comes, Wish all of my best friends lives good life."